About Pursuance Health
Why will you make use of ? Our services?
We Improved patient care by developing reports, analytics, and dashboards to automate clinical workflows & Enhanced patient recovery periods following surgery by developing pre and post-operative measures Extract Clarity/Caboodle data to establish daily ETL procedures and provide EHR Integration support. Also Internal EHR reporting systems were evaluated, and recommendations were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- 15 years of experience in information technology with 11 years in the healthcare industry
- 13 years as a backend developer with expertise in managing reporting issues on varied platforms and providing business intelligence
- 3 years of leadership and management experience involving complex decision-making across multiple levels of an organization while promoting team collaboration.
You can check our company timeline.
Pursuance Healthcare IT, healthcare IT Consulting firm specializing in electronic medical records
Founder / Senior Consultant
Desktop Support Specialist
1. Responded to escalated helpdesk work orders involving computer, printer, network, and security issues.
2. Configured new hire accounts, security groups, and distribution lists.
3. Imaged, configured, and deployed Windows Vista Enterprise on client laptops.
4. Provided Desktop support for a Windows network environment.
1. Held responsibility for EpicCare Inpatient and Ambulatory Go-Live critical reports by developing Clarity SQL reports for Inpatient Nursing and Outpatient Clinics.
2. Monitored and resolved Service Now Incidents for reports during Epic Activation; facilitated a smoother transition to Epic.
3. Partnered with third-party vendors in the interfacing of data from Epic via SSIS.
Clinical Informatics Specialist
1. Automated clinical workflows by developing reports, metrics and dashboards.
2. Delivered reporting solutions in Epic Clarity (T-SQL, P/L SQL, SAP, Qlik, Tableau)
3. Educated end-users on how to run and schedule reports in Epic by conducting training sessions in classroom and via teleconference.<br> 4. Instructed classroom sessions for data model training for power users to write their own SQL and reports.